• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help managing credit card without bank account

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Hi all,

I am not new to credit cards but new to holding a card (Flipkart Axis Credit card) without having any sort of account in Axis bank. I have a few questions:

1) Can I login Axis bank mobile app somehow without a bank account?
2) How to change PIN for such a card?
3) How to change billing cycle, tap and pay, domestic/international spends, online transaction options, etc?
4) Is there any way to get reminded 2 days or more before due date no matter the billed amount?

Please pour your tips in managing such a non-account credit card. Thanks in advance.

Few things which I am sure of , answering

1) Can I login Axis bank mobile app somehow without a bank account? Yes , it allows to register using the credit card details

App

3) How to change billing cycle, tap and pay, domestic/international spends, online transaction options, etc?
billing cycle raise with customer care,rest app

4) Is there any way to get reminded 2 days or more before due date no matter the billed amount?
Not sure

Few things which I am sure of , answering

1) Can I login Axis bank mobile app somehow without a bank account? Yes , it allows to register using the credit card details

App

billing cycle raise with customer care,rest app

Not sure
Thanks. Good thing I can access bank app, that will answer most of the questions.

Hi all,

I am not new to credit cards but new to holding a card (Flipkart Axis Credit card) without having any sort of account in Axis bank. I have a few questions:

1) Can I login Axis bank mobile app somehow without a bank account?

Please pour your tips in managing such a non-account credit card. Thanks in advance.

If you have axis app, it will remind in whatsapp and sms
the other option is use cred to manage the bills. so it will remind multiple times

Back