• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Me Choose Between Au Vetta and Au Ixigo cards (Both LTF)

I am eligible for LTF Au Vetta credit card as my employer is there in the list. Now I am seeing a lot of hype about Au Ixigo card being offered as LTF. I want to know if I should get Ixigo card instead of Vetta.

I do travel by flights, but almost never booking through Ixigo due to high convenience fees and no much offer. I mostly don't book train tickets. So I don't have much application for Ixigo card for travel category. Is there some other benefit that I missed?

Secondly, I want to know if Au would allow me to apply for Ixigo card once I get the Vetta card. Many posts here suggest that there a single card policy, but is it applicable for co-branded?

I am eligible for LTF Au Vetta credit card as my employer is there in the list. Now I am seeing a lot of hype about Au Ixigo card being offered as LTF. I want to know if I should get Ixigo card instead of Vetta.

I do travel by flights, but almost never booking through Ixigo due to high convenience fees and no much offer. I mostly don't book train tickets. So I don't have much application for Ixigo card for travel category. Is there some other benefit that I missed?

Secondly, I want to know if Au would allow me to apply for Ixigo card once I get the Vetta card. Many posts here suggest that there a single card policy, but is it applicable for co-branded?
Instead go with AU XCITE ACE LTF for which will be offered on AU Swipe up platform for 3% real cashback upto ₹750 per month (On spends of ₹25000)

Back