• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help my family plan a stay at a Taj (or any other five star hotel) in Goa

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm planning a special family trip to Goa this August for five days and could really use some advice. We would like to splurge a bit and stay at a Taj hotel or any other five star hotel. The family consists of two adults and two kids (ages 10 & 12). This trip is particularly special because we'll be celebrating my wife's birthday as well as one of our kids'.

My wife has worked incredibly hard, and I want to reward her with some much-needed rest and relaxation. I'm looking to balance a memorable experience within a reasonable budget.

Could you recommend a Taj hotel in Goa that fits the above bill and if they run any special packages or deals for families?

I suggest you also add your card portfolio so that members have a better idea on what points/benefits you might have access to.

Reactions: AxT
I'm planning a special family trip to Goa this August for five days and could really use some advice. We would like to splurge a bit and stay at a Taj hotel or any other five star hotel. The family consists of two adults and two kids (ages 10 & 12). This trip is particularly special because we'll be celebrating my wife's birthday as well as one of our kids'.

My wife has worked incredibly hard, and I want to reward her with some much-needed rest and relaxation. I'm looking to balance a memorable experience within a reasonable budget.

Could you recommend a Taj hotel in Goa that fits the above bill and if they run any special packages or deals for families?
I have been to Hyatt, Goa, and it is a wonderful property scenery wise with their own private beach and acres of garden alongside the beach.
Do consider it well during finalizing the hotel.

Go through this post as well -

Try Cedade de goa great hotel also you can use your points in Tata Nue app if you use or Vouchers like AMEX

Back