• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HELP NEEDED: HDFC HOME BRANCH RELATED QUERY

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hi Members,

This post is regarding HDFC home branch related.

I opened a HDFC Regular Savings Account when I was on Kolkata with my office address (OFFICE A) on 2019. I had to open because of credit card that time.

Now when I joined new OFFICE B Kolkata then with the help HDFC personal from that office I changed my communication and permanent address to my HOME TOWN address but branch I have not transferred. Now after covid I am doing work from home from home town.

This HDFC savings account I use for Salary credit, RD, FD and a credit card.

Now I am not transferring this account to my nearest branch because:
  1. I don't like the local HDFC personal behaviour.
  2. I may move to Bangalore in near future.
  3. I don't want to change the IFSC code for now.

My questions to all of you -

1. Can HDFC put HOLD my savings account due to this address not in home branch area ?
  2. Can I use my nearest branch to submit KYC which contains HOME address only.

1. Can HDFC put HOLD my savings account due to this address not in home branch area ?
Sharing my experience. My branch is in City A, home is in City B and I am living in cities C and D from last 6 years. And my permanent address saved is my home address of City B. Bank have no issues with that.
Also I didn't understand your second point. which KYC you talking about?

Sharing my experience. My branch is in City A, home is in City B and I am living in cities C and D from last 6 years. And my permanent address saved is my home address of City B. Bank have no issues with that.
I have seen HDFC asks for KYC docs for some of their customers.
So can I submit KYC to nearest branch with docs which contains home town address only?

Hi Members,

This post is regarding HDFC home branch related.

I opened a HDFC Regular Savings Account when I was on Kolkata with my office address (OFFICE A) on 2019. I had to open because of credit card that time.

Now when I joined new OFFICE B Kolkata then with the help HDFC personal from that office I changed my communication and permanent address to my HOME TOWN address but branch I have not transferred. Now after covid I am doing work from home from home town.

This HDFC savings account I use for Salary credit, RD, FD and a credit card.

Now I am not transferring this account to my nearest branch because:
  1. I don't like the local HDFC personal behaviour.
  2. I may move to Bangalore in near future.
  3. I don't want to change the IFSC code for now.

My questions to all of you -
  2. Can I use my nearest branch to submit KYC which contains HOME address only.
In the first statement, you are masking your office location for obvious reasons... Lastly, you are sharing the location fully... Then what is the purpose of masking, can't understand... :ROFLMAO:

Can HDFC put HOLD my savings account due to this address not in home branch area ?
No, nothing will happen

Can I use my nearest branch to submit KYC which contains HOME address only.
Yes, you can. I am also from Kolkata. Kolkata HDFC Branch behaviours are comparatively bad than Bangalore circle. You need to follow up/escalate if you are facing issues, else no issue at all.

In the first statement, you are masking your office location for obvious reasons... Lastly, you are sharing the location fully... Then what is the purpose of masking, can't understand... :ROFLMAO:

Can HDFC put HOLD my savings account due to this address not in home branch area ?
No, nothing will happen

Can I use my nearest branch to submit KYC which contains HOME address only.
Yes, you can. I am also from Kolkata. Kolkata HDFC Branch behaviours are comparatively bad than Bangalore circle. You need to follow up/escalate if you are facing issues, else no issue at all.
Thanks

Back