• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hi Can anyone help me complete this report

rizzer

TF Buzz

@Everybody

Hi Guys I am Writing a report on how to manage credit cards and their strategies for a college project and who better to ask than u guys so please do tell what can i add to my report u can download the word document from the above link

Last edited:

@Everybody

Hi Guys I am Writing a report on how to manage credit cards and their strategies for a college project and who better to ask than u guys so please do tell what can i add to my report u can download the word document from the above link
Ask direct question .
Put your execl sheet content here

In college, whatever we learn during those years, have to do project because it applies knowledge and skills you acquired all that time. It shows your abilities and skills in that subject.

Unless you have a subject about credit cards, not sure which college accept this as project? for me its like blog and you need help, if that is the case help us whats your end goal (by reading this doc/article, what user will learn which is not available already), will help you?

Back