• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hi, I am new to the platform and have a problem

Jonben

TF Buzz
Hi, I am new to the platform and can't seem to figure out how to use it properly. I stumbled upon it when I face an issue with a Cibil enquiry made without my consent. I got a call and was asked if I had applied for the loan (I didn't apply for a loan with them just enquired on other websites like Paisabazaar, seems like once my information is out there everybody has access to it), then they started asking about the information and verifying the documents they have to check the eligibility. Where, I clearly mentioned that I might not be eligible for a business loan from their company as my business vintage is less than 2 years. But the representative insisted that they can do the loan, where I again asked him to check with his senior and inform me first before taking this any further or inquiring with any credit bureau as they take everything for the application then reject it later saying it doesn't fit in their internal policies. I faced a similar issue with another application which I had filed then became careful before giving consent to check my score, He said that he will confirm it and let me know then cuts the call.
After a hour or so, I receive a message alert from CIBIL that my CIBIL score and report has been checked by them along with an ECN number. I do not know how to proceed to deal with this issue, I do know that extra inquiries on credit report is bad and that I didn't give them the consent to check my report. But while reading online found that just by applying they can check it? But then again I never applied or sent them any documents.
Would really appreciate your thoughts on the above problem, Is it some kind of scam that they use to achieve monthly targets? If so how do I proceed to get it off my cibil report if at all.
Thanks!

You can check the latest updated threads by clicking on lightening icon on top right.. just next to search icon..
And you can use the search option to search for your query

You can check the latest updated threads by clicking on lightening icon on top right.. just next to search icon..
And you can use the search option to search for your query
Hey thanks for replying, I did check the existing threads but they didn't seemed to fit my case, that is why I created a new thread.

Hey thanks for replying, I did check the existing threads but they didn't seemed to fit my case, that is why I created a new thread.
There are many similar threads regarding unauthorised cibil hits.

This is just one👇🏽

Just search for “cibil hit”. Check the ’Search titles and first post only’ before hitting the search button

There are many similar threads regarding unauthorised cibil hits.

This is just one👇🏽

Just search for “cibil hit”. Check the ’Search titles and first post only’ before hitting the search button
Thanks for your help, I'll check this one and search for Cibil hit rn

Hi, I am new to the platform and can't seem to figure out how to use it properly. I stumbled upon it when I face an issue with a Cibil enquiry made without my consent. I got a call and was asked if I had applied for the loan (I didn't apply for a loan with them just enquired on other websites like Paisabazaar, seems like once my information is out there everybody has access to it), then they started asking about the information and verifying the documents they have to check the eligibility. Where, I clearly mentioned that I might not be eligible for a business loan from their company as my business vintage is less than 2 years. But the representative insisted that they can do the loan, where I again asked him to check with his senior and inform me first before taking this any further or inquiring with any credit bureau as they take everything for the application then reject it later saying it doesn't fit in their internal policies. I faced a similar issue with another application which I had filed then became careful before giving consent to check my score, He said that he will confirm it and let me know then cuts the call.
After a hour or so, I receive a message alert from CIBIL that my CIBIL score and report has been checked by them along with an ECN number. I do not know how to proceed to deal with this issue, I do know that extra inquiries on credit report is bad and that I didn't give them the consent to check my report. But while reading online found that just by applying they can check it? But then again I never applied or sent them any documents.
Would really appreciate your thoughts on the above problem, Is it some kind of scam that they use to achieve monthly targets? If so how do I proceed to get it off my cibil report if at all.
Thanks!
Welcome onboard dude
We are here to learn and earn

Thanks
hey welcome buddy
its doraemon this side

hope u will enjoy here...
😀😃😄

Back