• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I get federal credit card

0xShailesh

TF Select
Hi,

Whenever I try to apply for a federal credit card I get a message stating No offer available. I hold a jupiter federal account as well.

I hold cards from amex, sbi, axis, icici and a few more. With good cibil and 0 payment delay.

Can someone suggest me what to do? Do I have to apply through an agent, if yet, can you suggest someone. .

Thanks a lot.

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi,

Whenever I try to apply for a federal credit card I get a message stating No offer available. I hold a jupiter federal account as well.

I hold cards from amex, sbi, axis, icici and a few more. With good cibil and 0 payment delay.

Can someone suggest me what to do? Do I have to apply through an agent, if yet, can you suggest someone. .

Thanks a lot.
Ganga me 25 mins tak thande pani me dono haath jod ke ek mantra padhna hai - Om hing cringe federal devay namah 😜😜😜
LTF card approve ho jayega ...

Anon1

TF Premier
On March 2023 tried to apply for federal cards but received no offers available.

I have seen someone's comment in this forum that he got federal Bank card and he have FD in FI app.

So decided to make FD, On 12/11/23 I have Made FD with 50k+ in FI app and then tried to apply for federal bank on 28/12/23, I got offers of imperio and signet cards with cibil highest credit limit without vkyc, no cibil enquiry and approved instantly.

I suggest to open FD in FI and apply after 3months(after completing your cooling period of federal bank)

tanmeet

TF Buzz
I have a one card by federal bank but aslo want to have core card of federal bank because instant discount doesn't get applied by using one card. Every time I try to apply for a core Federalbank card, it says 'You already have a Federal Bank'. Any solution for this problem?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a one card by federal bank but aslo want to have core card of federal bank because instant discount doesn't get applied by using one card. Every time I try to apply for a core Federalbank card, it says 'You already have a Federal Bank'. Any solution for this problem?
Close onecard and apply after 3 or 6 months

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
On March 2023 tried to apply for federal cards but received no offers available.

I have seen someone's comment in this forum that he got federal Bank card and he have FD in FI app.

So decided to make FD, On 12/11/23 I have Made FD with 50k+ in FI app and then tried to apply for federal bank on 28/12/23, I got offers of imperio and signet cards with cibil highest credit limit without vkyc, no cibil enquiry and approved instantly.

I suggest to open FD in FI and apply after 3months(after completing your cooling period of federal bank)
Filled work details and uploaded any docs?