• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I apply for CC given my employment type

baran12

TF Buzz
I've been working for US companies from 2021 and since then my credit card application rejection rate seems to have gone down a lot. Not just hard inquiries but in general even on calls.

I get 2.7L monthly in my bank at the moment from my new work since April this year. Before that it was around 1.5L. But I'm unable to apply or in the end application is rejected which most likely is due to my employment.

I've Amazon ICICI with 5L limit and Hdfc Millenia with 75k limit on C2C from ICICI because the agent suggested. Otherwise had i applied from hdfc portal i would have not gotten it.

Can c2c be done for most cards from amazon icici card? How do I apply in future is agents the only route? Someone suggested via ITR as well. But my ITR won't show my true salary numbers because I use presumptive taxation route wherein only 50% of my income is eligible for taxation so ITR will show only the 50% amount.

My recent idfc select card was rejected. In the application review stage which is the 2nd last stage I guess I got a call the CC guy just asked me my company name, dropped the call and I got an SMS that it's rejected.

Not sure what should be the way forward.

I've been working for US companies from 2021 and since then my credit card application rejection rate seems to have gone down a lot. Not just hard inquiries but in general even on calls.

I get 2.7L monthly in my bank at the moment from my new work since April this year. Before that it was around 1.5L. But I'm unable to apply or in the end application is rejected which most likely is due to my employment.

I've Amazon ICICI with 5L limit and Hdfc Millenia with 75k limit on C2C from ICICI because the agent suggested. Otherwise had i applied from hdfc portal i would have not gotten it.

Can c2c be done for most cards from amazon icici card? How do I apply in future is agents the only route? Someone suggested via ITR as well. But my ITR won't show my true salary numbers because I use presumptive taxation route wherein only 50% of my income is eligible for taxation so ITR will show only the 50% amount.

My recent idfc select card was rejected. In the application review stage which is the 2nd last stage I guess I got a call the CC guy just asked me my company name, dropped the call and I got an SMS that it's rejected.

Not sure what should be the way forward.
Mention self employed professional, give itr as proof.

Via itr, you can get card from axis, indus, bob, kotak, rbl etc

Having savings account too helps you a lot.

apply axis card at airport *offline
Apply Kotak card at pvt

Offline applications will have less rejection rate*

Back