• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I get my profile name's spelling changed on my Amazon Pay ICICI credit card statement/bill?

vpsjdon

TF Buzz
I don't have an ICICI account. I was offered the card on Amazon.. I applied..and I got it.

Let's say my name is Ajay Pratap Singh Chauhan.. On the physical card I asked them to write it as Ajay Chauhan which they did correctly.. But my name on the statement, or on iMobile or on ICICI Internet banking, it's written as Ajaypratap Singh Chauhan ...

All I want is to add a space between my first name and middle name. But I can't find any option to make such change. I searched on Twitter and found that when one guy tried to do the same they just blocked his card to prevent "unauthorised" use.

So the question is, should I even bother? It's just a space missing.. So it shouldn't be a big deal.. But also I don't want to deal with too much hassle and my card getting potentially blocked or something.

Please advice. Thank you :)

I don't have an ICICI account. I was offered the card on Amazon.. I applied..and I got it.

Let's say my name is Ajay Pratap Singh Chauhan.. On the physical card I asked them to write it as Ajay Chauhan which they did correctly.. But my name on the statement, or on iMobile or on ICICI Internet banking, it's written as Ajaypratap Singh Chauhan ...

All I want is to add a space between my first name and middle name. But I can't find any option to make such change. I searched on Twitter and found that when one guy tried to do the same they just blocked his card to prevent "unauthorised" use.

So the question is, should I even bother? It's just a space missing.. So it shouldn't be a big deal.. But also I don't want to deal with too much hassle and my card getting potentially blocked or something.

Not an issue Reg space
But if spell concerns then it should be rectified

in their system, technically 3 fields are there First Name, Middle Name & Last Name, none should contain space, so result = your profile name. AFAIK nothing will be changed in this case. Still, at max, they can try matching your name to your aadhar (or other ID proof) when you send ID & Request to them.

in their system, technically 3 fields are there First Name, Middle Name & Last Name, none should contain space, so result = your profile name. AFAIK nothing will be changed in this case. Still, at max, they can try matching your name to your aadhar (or other ID proof) when you send ID & Request to them.
That's a good point. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. I also don't want them to potentially disable/ban my card until the name change request goes through.

Until something drastic happens, I'll let it be as it is for now. Thank you

Back