• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do you track your Home Loan?

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a Home Loan from SBI, and I'm looking for a way to track what Interest is being charged, whats the interest rate, how much is outstanding, Interest portion and Principal portion, etc.

For people with Home loan, how do you track all this? I don't see any apps/softwares to help with this!

I have a Home Loan from SBI, and I'm looking for a way to track what Interest is being charged, whats the interest rate, how much is outstanding, Interest portion and Principal portion, etc.

For people with Home loan, how do you track all this? I don't see any apps/softwares to help with this!
I assume you don't have sbi savings account then. Try requesting sbi netbanking id for accessing home loan account.

You can check this in netbanking/app

I assume you don't have sbi savings account then. Try requesting sbi netbanking id for accessing home loan account.
I do have an account with them, and check it on Yono. But it barely offers any information! Only the current exchange rate, and total outstanding. Any tool to check the historic and future analytics too?!

I do have an account with them, and check it on Yono. But it barely offers any information! Only the current exchange rate, and total outstanding. Any tool to check the historic and future analytics too?!
Amortization schedule or Account statement showing historical charged interest rates can only be provided by branch people on request.

I was actually thinking of transferring my loan from SBI (9.2%) to Bob (8.5%). What's your interest rate and experience with BOB?
My Internet on the higher side (9.2%) as loan is Home loan linked with Saving.

Overall good if u can get this scheme SB linked HL.

Do research than proceed. Only BOB Have this scheme probably m.

My Internet on the higher side (9.2%) as loan is Home loan linked with Saving.

Overall good if u can get this scheme SB linked HL.

Do research than proceed. Only BOB Have this scheme probably m.
What is the benefit of this scheme? Interest not charged on the amount present in the savings account?

Back