• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do you transfer Tata Neu from one number to another?

anshulmathur

TF Buzz
Hello

I have a primary number and a secondary number.
All my bank accounts and credit cards are on the 1st number, however, I've used the 2nd number for the HDFC Tata Neu+ Credit Card.

The card still shows in my HDFC account with 1st number, I don't know how maybe because of my PAN Number as it is associated with my primary number.
However, the Tata Neu app with the 2nd number shows the card in it.

Can I transfer the card to 1st number? If yes, what's the procedure?

Regards

Yes , you can change the number. I have done it 6 to 8 months ago, so first you have to de-register your UPI if you have any link with Tata Neu app . Then you can head to the Profile section where you can edit your name , email, address, phone number, date of birth. Way you should have access of both the numbers.

You get two way confirmation that is OTP to your new and old number.

Please mark this as your solution by clicking the ✔️ at the bottom right of the answer.

Yes , you can change the number. I have done it 6 to 8 months ago, so first you have to de-register your UPI if you have any link with Tata Neu app . Then you can head to the Profile section where you can edit your name , email, address, phone number, date of birth. Way you should have access of both the numbers.

You get two way confirmation that is OTP to your new and old number.

Please mark this as your solution by clicking the ✔️ at the bottom right of the answer.

Thank you so much @Channakya.
I've made a transaction today with the Tata Neu+ card and it is saying not to use the card for at least 7 days before I can deregister my UPI. So I'll have to wait 7 more days before I can follow the steps.

I will update you once I can do it.
Thank you so much for the procedure.

Regards

Thank you so much @Channakya.
I've made a transaction today with the Tata Neu+ card and it is saying not to use the card for at least 7 days before I can deregister my UPI. So I'll have to wait 7 more days before I can follow the steps.

I will update you once I can do it.
Thank you so much for the procedure.

Regards

Hello @Channakya

Sorry, I am a bit late. I tried your method some weeks after the most recent transaction and I was able to exchange the mobile numbers.
Shifted the Tata Neu+ card from 2nd number to 1st (used my father's number to do this without deleting any of these accounts :p)

Now I am able to add my Neu Card in all the UPI apps I use as it is now linked with my primary number. :love:
I am so thankful to you for the guide. I have been trying to do it since 2023. Thank you so much.

Regards

Back