• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How I get around 4+ % cb in real cash using my prepaid, credit and debit card!

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey everyone. I am not trying to promote this company by any way and just thought I'll share this.
I have a gosats elite card (prepaid).
This has its own problems like sometimes the btc withdrawal is sometimes frozen due to the suspecting Trx being done to earn rewards in a fraudulent way and some other issues. You can look into the gosats official Community in telegram at

It's a prepaid card which gives rewards in btc and gold. It's 1.5%.
It will fetch rewards everywhere. There are two cards available. One is Gosats intro and other is elite.
Intro has fee of 499 for 1st year then ltf but rewards only 0.5% (also some features are sometimes exclusive for elite). Elite card is 999 per year. If you don't wish to pay next year, it will be downgraded to intro card. Elite card has rewards of 1.5% and sometimes in some campaign it is accelerated to 5% for a few days too!

Gosats has a daily spin for sats (denomination of BTC) for all users. So that's some free money too!

The list of blocked merchants are Freecharge, Accelyst Solution, ING Fx Pvt LTD, Jodhpur and Jaipur IN, CSC E GOVERNANCE SERVI MUMBAI IN, HDFC BANK PREPAID CARD MUMBAI IN,
and RAZ*BSPL Gautam BuddhaUPIN.
No rewards at above merchants.

2. All rewards are applicable only on purchases above 200.

3. Only MCC code 4900 utility payments such as recharges, electricity, gas and such bills get 0.5%, while all other get 1.5% rewards.

I have a indusind pinnacle credit card. It gives me 2.5% rewards and if I load into gosats using this card. If I do cash credit in it, I get 1.875% effectively on indusind pinnacle card.

The issue is though that, gosats uses freecharge gateway to load money into gosats so shows up as Utilities so I need to load payzapp and then load into gosats card using payzapp virtual card as this does show up as wallet load and gives me the 2.5% rewards on this one. (try loading less than 5k using payzapp card at a time otherwise high failures).

So effectively I get 1.5 % (gosats) + 1.875% (load using indusind cc) + 1% upto 750 if I I pay up cc bill using hdfc Easyshop Plat card

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I am not trying to promote this company by any way and just thought I'll share this.
I have a gosats elite card (prepaid).
This has its own problems like sometimes the btc withdrawal is sometimes frozen due to the suspecting Trx being done to earn rewards in a fraudulent way and some other issues. You can look into the gosats official Community in telegram at

It's a prepaid card which gives rewards in btc and gold. It's 1.5%.

I have a indusind pinnacle credit card. It gives me 2.5% rewards and if I load into gosats using this card. If I do cash credit in it, I get 1.875% effectively on indusind pinnacle card.

The issue is though that, gosats uses freecharge gateway to load money into gosats so shows up as Utilities so I need to load payzapp and then load into gosats card using payzapp virtual card as this does show up as wallet load and gives me the 2.5% rewards on this one. (try loading less than 5k using payzapp card at a time otherwise high failures).

So effectively I get 1.5 % (gosats) + 1.875% (load using indusind cc) + 1% upto 750 if I I pay up cc bill using hdfc Easyshop Plat card
Freecharge wallet load is utility MCC, that's why.

If anyone is interested by any chance, then can dm me for a referral link. If you get a elite card, I get 500₹ instant btc so ready to give 250₹ on upi once I receive the rewards.

BTW, rn, there is an issue with their 3rd party therefore downtime is there on the card. For me, I have joined since April this year and have seen that uptime is 98% so not much of an issue.

Some POS don't accept prepaid cards though so might be an issue. Also for fuel spends it doesn't have fuel surcharge waiver so you have to pay that charge.

BTW. If anyone hasn't thought of this idk. But since rewards are in assets like gold and bitcoin, so when the prices of those go up, so does your already earned rewards value but you'll get less sats or gold when you earn rewards when those assets are high priced.

For me personally, I had some btc worth 6 7k before btc went up and my rewards became around 9 10k so it can also be a good passive investment.

As with all other financial products, research before getting into this product. Also there's risk of your rewards becoming worthless if btc goes extremely down.

Anyone thinking of doing cc payments. Please don't do as gosats has denied rewards sometimes when people had paid cc bills using GoSats card. So it might be losing money to get some rewards. Just wanted to get attention on this part too.

Back