• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How I got 6m Hotstar with TimesPrime @ Re.1 Visa Signature offer [September 2024]

saurzx

TF Buzz
I have seen in many posts that the Hotstar 6m subscription is not showing with TimesPrime Visa Signature offer. The same happened to me. After redeeming, I found Hotsrtar was not available with my pack, so I simply dropped an email to support @ timesprime . com stating:

"Dear Team,

I got the annual membership of Times Prime, but Disney+Hotstar is not showing up in my account. Therefore I am not able to redeem it.
Kindly, look into it and provide a resolution at the earliest.

Thanks
"

In response, within 4 days, I received two emails from them, mentioning that they were investigating the issue and would provide a resolution within 4-5 days. On the 5th day, I received an email stating:

"Your issue has been resolved. Kindly check and try accessing it again."

I checked the app, and the 6-month 6+6 month Hotstar subscription was showing there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913_141953_Times Prime.webp
    Screenshot_20240913_141953_Times Prime.webp
    109.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I have seen in many posts that the Hotstar 6m subscription is not showing with TimesPrime Visa Signature offer. The same happened to me. After redeeming, I found Hotsrtar was not available with my pack, so I simply dropped an email to support @ timesprime . com stating:

"Dear Team,

I got the annual membership of Times Prime, but Disney+Hotstar is not showing up in my account. Therefore I am not able to redeem it.
Kindly, look into it and provide a resolution at the earliest.

Thanks
"

In response, within 4 days, I received two emails from them, mentioning that they were investigating the issue and would provide a resolution within 4-5 days. On the 5th day, I received an email stating:

"Your issue has been resolved. Kindly check and try accessing it again."

I checked the app, and the 6-month 6+6 month Hotstar subscription was showing there.
Same thing happen with me when i activated Prime membership it showed but after few minutes when i logged in app Hotstar Subscription is missing so I mailed them regarding issue and received 6+6 Hotstar Subscription in 4-5 days.

Back