• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How I got 6X LE on Amazon Pay CC

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have 2 ICICI CCs for - HPCL Coral (my first card) and Amazon Pay. For past 2 years my ICICI CCs have shared limit of 50000 with no limit enhancement. My current Cibil score is 794.

I got many calls for ICICI CC offering paid card upgrades to Coral / MMT but when ever I asked for limit increased they said to keep checking for offers in iMobile app.

I recently opened a wealth management account but still got no LE or CC upgrade offers. My RM told me to cancel my ICICI cards and then reply.

I called the Wealth management CC and they told be to email 3 month salary slips. I didn't get any reply but after 8 days I got message from ICICI -

Dear Customer,

As per your request, Credit limit on your ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXX has been increased to INR on 20-OCT-23.

No limit mentioned in the email but on checking iMobile I saw the limit is increased from 50k to 300k which is 6X. I am happy to finally get decent limit on Amazon Pay ICICI card. However the HPCL coral card still has 50k limit.

Next step:
1) I have DMed on twitter to merge my Coral HPCL card limit to Amazon pay Limit.
2) Based on 300k limit on HPCL coral, will wait for better LTF card upgrade pre approved offers from ICICI.

ICICI did a CIBIL hard enquiry for LE. This I wasn't expecting but it's okay.

Congratulations!!!

Reading this reminds me of my limit increase. It was increased from 50k to 500000. It was a normal limit increase message on the IMobile. Till now, I dnt know the reason behind LE but I think it was because I got DCB under the alum offer

Last edited:
I have 2 ICICI CCs for - HPCL Coral (my first card) and Amazon Pay. For past 2 years my ICICI CCs have shared limit of 50000 with no limit enhancement. My current Cibil score is 794.

I got many calls for ICICI CC offering paid card upgrades to Coral / MMT but when ever I asked for limit increased they said to keep checking for offers in iMobile app.

I recently opened a wealth management account but still got no LE or CC upgrade offers. My RM told me to cancel my ICICI cards and then reply.

I called the Wealth management CC and they told be to email 3 month salary slips. I didn't get any reply but after 8 days I got message from ICICI -

No limit mentioned in the email but on checking iMobile I saw the limit is increased from 50k to 300k which is 6X. I am happy to finally get decent limit on Amazon Pay ICICI card. However the HPCL coral card still has 50k limit.

Next step:
1) I have DMed on twitter to merge my Coral HPCL card limit to Amazon pay Limit.
2) Based on 300k limit on HPCL coral, will wait for better LTF card upgrade pre approved offers from ICICI.

ICICI did a CIBIL hard enquiry for LE. This I wasn't expecting but it's okay.
Last month I got limit enhancement offer on my Amazon pay ICICI credit card and my limit is increased from 50k to 3L. My card age is 10 months and used the card around 5k to 10k per month.

Back