• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How is the cashback of the HDFC smart vyapar prepaid card credited? Statement credit or some reward point?

abhikbose

TF Buzz
Hi,

I am trying to find out what kind of cashback is offered with the HDFC smart vyapar preapid card? Is it statement credit or some other form? How long does it take for the cashback to appear, and is there any expiry date for the cashback? Please give me some details.

I see this card is LTF for all and can earn 5% cashback on utility payments up to 150 INR per month (INR 30 per utility pay for 5 utility pays). May not be bad for mobile recharge!

Thank you

Hi,

I am trying to find out what kind of cashback is offered with the HDFC smart vyapar preapid card? Is it statement credit or some other form? How long does it take for the cashback to appear, and is there any expiry date for the cashback? Please give me some details.

I see this card is LTF for all and can earn 5% cashback on utility payments up to 150 INR per month (INR 30 per utility pay for 5 utility pays). May not be bad for mobile recharge!

Thank you
Cashback is credited in Card itself.

No fixed time frame.
Jab HDFC ka dil karta hai credit kar deta hai.

Back