• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How is the Credit Limit maintained if i have more than 1 ICICI Credit Card? Can we have more than one CC from ICICI?

avikrish

TF Premier
I have a amazon pay icici credit card with a different customer ID and few days back i have opened a salary account , i got a different customer id due to email difference.
Now If I take any LTF CC on my salary account Customer ID, how is the limit shared with the existing CC? Is it shared basis or separate limit will be given?
Will it effect my Credit Score if I apply for one more Credit Card of same bank which I am holding already?

Amazon pay ICICI cards anyways have separate account as compared to non co-branded ICICI cards.
The total limits are shared but each card may have its own limit.
Ex: my case, earlier
Icici sapphiro : 15l limit, amazon pay had 9l.
So total was not 15+9 but 15 only.
Any usage in amazon pay also used to reduce available limit for sapphiro.

Recently, atleast for me, they have combined all limits and this confusion is gone.

It wont impact the score much unless you are applying to a lot of cards within few days

Amazon pay ICICI cards anyways have separate account as compared to non co-branded ICICI cards.
The total limits are shared but each card may have its own limit.
Ex: my case, earlier
Icici sapphiro : 15l limit, amazon pay had 9l.
So total was not 15+9 but 15 only.
Any usage in amazon pay also used to reduce available limit for sapphiro.

Recently, atleast for me, they have combined all limits and this confusion is gone.

It wont impact the score much unless you are applying to a lot of cards within few days
Thank you for responding. It's same like axis credit Card. But I don't see any icici card which is good apart from Amazon card, and they are excluding this card, which makes me search of another icici credit card

Back