• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How is your experience of bandhan Bank accounts? I've heard all their account variants have nil non maintenance charges, effectively all are zero mab

cardy

TF Ace
Are bandhan Bank savings accounts all zero mab? Since there is no NMC.

And do they downgrade from the premium account variants?

Bandhan bank offers good Savings account interest rates, that's my reason for opening SB account with them. One of the accounts which allow Video Kyc is Neo+ Digital Savings bank account which has a minimum MAB of 5k. they only Provide Rupay Classic card which does not come with any Lounge access facility. Their Mobile banking app is Ok-ok with basic necessary options. the only issue i faced is that i could not apply for Debit card after opening the account, i faced some issues in app, so i had to visit the branch to sort that out. they were quick to help.

(Currently I am using Utkarsh SF bank as a Primary for parking my Savings Funds)

Bandhan bank offers good Savings account interest rates, that's my reason for opening SB account with them. One of the accounts which allow Video Kyc is Neo+ Digital Savings bank account which has a minimum MAB of 5k. they only Provide Rupay Classic card which does not come with any Lounge access facility. Their Mobile banking app is Ok-ok with basic necessary options. the only issue i faced is that i could not apply for Debit card after opening the account, i faced some issues in app, so i had to visit the branch to sort that out. they were quick to help.

(Currently I am using Utkarsh SF bank as a Primary for parking my Savings Funds)
Do they provide free virtual debit card?

Can we activate UPI w/o debit card using their app.

Back