• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How make this offers disable or go away? Get Instant XXX Bank Credit Card Loan NOW!

sharad007

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How make this offers disable or go away? Get Instant XXX Bank Credit Card Loan NOW!

every day they call even though number is DND. does anyone have solution? or got rid off

Last edited:

every day they call even though number is DND. does anyone have solution? or got rid off
I maintain a spam list with all this sort of callers i add whenever I get such.
I purchased a silent iTune for this waste calls and assigned that tone lol
I can see but won’t ring so will not disturb me

If you have recently entered your info in paisabazar, bankbazaar or whatever other random site regarding financial services then you waived your DND rights. I think there's only a period (a month?) where they're allowed to do so in that case. I've never tried but maybe turn off and on the DND? Maybe that'll do the trick? I've asked the callers to not call me back again, and it's useless. At least 2-3 calls a day regarding financial services.

Also do not agree or tick all the checkboxes, try to have an idea what you're agreeing to. They're not all mandatory so people are unnecessarily agreeing to share their information with third parties. I've noticed you don't even need to complete an application on any of these websites before they start bugging you.

If you have recently entered your info in paisabazar, bankbazaar or whatever other random site regarding financial services then you waived your DND rights. I think there's only a period (a month?) where they're allowed to do so in that case. I've never tried but maybe turn off and on the DND? Maybe that'll do the trick? I've asked the callers to not call me back again, and it's useless. At least 2-3 calls a day regarding financial services.

Also do not agree or tick all the checkboxes, try to have an idea what you're agreeing to. They're not all mandatory so people are unnecessarily agreeing to share their information with third parties. I've noticed you don't even need to complete an application on any of these websites before they start bugging you.
data is their additional source of income haha

yes, I am aware never tick such also read the form where they ask such detail to be shared and allow them to override DND , but i don't know still they calling. even made DND complaint for the same ..

I maintain a spam list with all this sort of callers i add whenever I get such.
I purchased a silent iTune for this waste calls and assigned that tone lol
I can see but won’t ring so will not disturb me
i think you should share such list in community, but i am using paid True caller it manages cloud-based block list even though we change phone it blocks calls.

i think you should share such list in community, but i am using paid True caller it manages cloud-based block list even though we change phone it blocks calls.
Amazing feature
Reg list it have more than 150 numbers and as per my usage it’s spam maybe for some it won’t so better based upon call receipt one can create list

Back