• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many Add on cards can we take for HDFC Credit Cards?

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi Community.

I’m planning to take Diners Privilege Card only for Domestic and International Lounge access purpose. As this card has access to both international and domestic without Quarter restrictions And I wish to apply for Add on cards for my Spouse, Father and Mother. Is there any limit for Add On cards or any other better HDFC Credit card apart from Diners Club Privilege card?

Is there any way to get this Diners Club Privilege card as LTF?? I am having classic banking account with HDFC and it’s my salary account.

Attachments

• C9AFC58E-D0B3-47D2-80D9-56E955D6E91D.jpeg
    C9AFC58E-D0B3-47D2-80D9-56E955D6E91D.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi Community.

I’m planning to take Diners Black Privilege Card only for Domestic and International Lounge access purpose. As this card has access to both international and domestic without Quarter restrictions And I wish to apply for Add on cards for my Spouse, Father and Mother. Is there any limit for Add On cards or any other better HDFC Credit card apart from Diners Club Privilege card?

Is there any way to get this Diners Club Privilege card as LTF?? I am having classic banking account with HDFC and it’s my salary account.
You can get 3 add on cards in hdfc

Reactions: BVC
As far as I know there are nothing like "Diners Black Privilege Card". Diners Black and Diners Privilege are two different cards and Diners Privilege is pretty much basic card compared to Diners Black.

I think he is referring to DCP though since he spoke about quarter restrictions.

It's difficult to obtain LTF post October since HDFC changes their policies. You can still apply C2C and check if you can get it else ask customer care once you get it approved.

I am pretty sure you already know but just in case you don't the 12 and 6 access will be shared across all cards, there is no separate quota for add on cards.

A different question here. Do the HDFC add on card holders too need to be HDFC account holders or could be applied for non account holders too? I have an infinia card and want to apply one for my wife who does not have a HDFC account

A different question here. Do the HDFC add on card holders too need to be HDFC account holders or could be applied for non account holders too? I have an infinia card and want to apply one for my wife who does not have a HDFC account
Non HDFC bank holders also works. To get any credit card no need to have bank account with them. But if you have bank account with the respective bank, the KYC process will be smooth because all the verifications, Bank statements etc can be pulled easily.

My Wife got DCP LTF in Feb'23. It was pre-approved as she maintained healthy balance in Max Account.
Unfortunately, the card is devalued a lot with quarterly restrictions.

Back