• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many cards I can hold of Axis and after how much time I can apply from the ("open") app again?

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
I recently applied from the app itself by clicking the hamburger menu, then clicking "apply now", then credit card.

But now its just coming as "yeeh The card is approved", not the list of cards it was showing before.

So the question is, when can I apply again from there only (as no kyc occurs - sweet)

Solution
i applied axis airtel n ace from axis app, pre approved cards will show up only after 3 months of a successful card issue, during those 3 months same card, previously approved card will shown, i am not sure about the waiting time for non pre approved card application
Axis officially allows 3 cards.
If your card application is approved by Axis, you need to wait minimum 30 days to apply for another one.
If your card application is rejected by Axis, you need to wait 3 months to apply again (6 months for other banks)

Axis officially allows 3 cards.
If your card application is approved by Axis, you need to wait minimum 30 days to apply for another one.
If your card application is rejected by Axis, you need to wait 3 months to apply again (6 months for other banks)
Is this rejection period of 3 months only for online application or also for offline application? My Atlas application was rejected and the customer care told me to apply after 6 months. Also wanted to ask that if I want them to reconsider the application, should I directly mail to PNO or should I follow the escalation matrix?

i applied axis airtel n ace from axis app, pre approved cards will show up only after 3 months of a successful card issue, during those 3 months same card, previously approved card will shown, i am not sure about the waiting time for non pre approved card application

Solution
Back