• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many days does it take for HDFC reward points to get credited?

steiner03

TF Select
I have a Money-back+ card. I spent around 6k using it. The bill also got generated and i paid the amount as well.
But when i checked my rewards balance, it's showing 0.

Generally, they get credited alongwith the statement and are reflected appropriately. However, I would double check the spend eligibility of the transactions to see even if they are eligible for reward points.

Been a long time hdfc credit card holder and never suffered such issues. But you have to be watchful.

Once it happened that I used reward points and card spends to book a flight ticket. I was using an hdfc airmiles card then. Due to technical issues the ticket booking failed. The card spends were credited but the points were not credited back to my card account.

I had to follow up with the credit card helpdesk a couple of times. Believe me, it is always a good bunch of idiots sitting in the first line of customer care. Anyways, being persistent enough I got them back but after much hassle.

Thank you.

Generally, they get credited alongwith the statement and are reflected appropriately. However, I would double check the spend eligibility of the transactions to see even if they are eligible for reward points.

Been a long time hdfc credit card holder and never suffered such issues. But you have to be watchful.

Once it happened that I used reward points and card spends to book a flight ticket. I was using an hdfc airmiles card then. Due to technical issues the ticket booking failed. The card spends were credited but the points were not credited back to my card account.

I had to follow up with the credit card helpdesk a couple of times. Believe me, it is always a good bunch of idiots sitting in the first line of customer care. Anyways, being persistent enough I got them back but after much hassle.

Thank you.
I booked movie tickets and paid bill of around 5k for car service and repair. Should have got the base reward rate of 2 points per 150/- yet i still see 0 points.

Same issue happened to me but reward points will be credit in next statement. Even HDFC customer care are unclear about this issue. You need to wait until next statement.

I have a Money-back+ card. I spent around 6k using it. The bill also got generated and i paid the amount as well.
But when i checked my rewards balance, it's showing 0.
Post a statement generated u can use rewards of that month for redemption in hdfc
In amex and scb it’s like once transactions settled in t+2 we can redeem those points

My last month's statement for generated and i paid the bill too. Still i see no reward points.
Is there are any lock-in period for new cardholders?
Nothing it should be instant when I was new to hdfc cards some years back
Call cust care and raise a case with ref no to track further
But I remember it’s a cash back card not rewards type pls check that too whether I got cashback

Back