• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many days it takes HDFC to deliver a credit card

Yesterday I have applied for HDFC pre approved credit card, and I have received a application reference number and by that I have tracked on its website it shows "Your Application is in Process" but today I was checking it show me "No Records Found". and after that I called customer care they are saying they are not seeing any records.

Yesterday I have applied for HDFC pre approved credit card, and I have received a application reference number and by that I have tracked on its website it shows "Your Application is in Process" but today I was checking it show me "No Records Found". and after that I called customer care they are saying they are not seeing any records.
Wait for couple of days , cause yesterday was Sunday it should be processed In 2-4 days and then should be dispatched within 10 working days from application date

This can sometimes happen just open it in the incognito tab and check again. My card arrived within 4 days of status changing to APPROVE. Also, depends on the carrier, Bluedart is a bit faster compared to IndiaPost

This can sometimes happen just open it in the incognito tab and check again. My card arrived within 4 days of status changing to APPROVE. Also, depends on the carrier, Bluedart is a bit faster compared to IndiaPost
Can you share the link where we can track HDFC card application status?

India post deliver cc? for me bluedart only deliver cc & Dc cause they need OTP and Indian post offer OTP service too?

Back