• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply Axis My Zone on C2C

Trinadh

TF Buzz
Can some one tell me the process to apply for AXIS bank My zone credit card on C2C basis.
I'm a student and having HDFC regalia credit card of 3L limit from 7 months.
While applying online, will they mandatorily ask Income documents? and should I select Student or Salaried? and will they ask ITR for sure? Can I upload my Regalia credit card statement when they asked ITR/Income Proof?

Trinadh

TF Buzz
I

If you are not salaried, then select self employed. And maybe add around 6LPA salary.

If you go to branch, people will tell you what to write where, best to go if possible. Tell them you want to got for C2C.
Ok. Sounds good. Will go to branch on Monday. But, will they allow to apply for credit card without having savings bank account with them? I dont want to open savings bank account with AXIS.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can some one tell me the process to apply for AXIS bank My zone credit card on C2C basis.
I'm a student and having HDFC regalia credit card of 3L limit from 7 months.
While applying online, will they mandatorily ask Income documents? and should I select Student or Salaried? and will they ask ITR for sure? Can I upload my Regalia credit card statement when they asked ITR/Income Proof?
So what happened?

Trinadh

TF Buzz
I believe they will allow. Do let us know whether they allowed.
hi,

The branch ppl took my hdfc CC statement and applied for myzone card. They applied as business with 6L income and they also mentioned that I have 2 employees and I'm doing that business from 3 yrs...
the agent said, it is their way of applying C2C.
and yes the result is as expected. the application was rejected by backend team.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hi,

The branch ppl took my hdfc CC statement and applied for myzone card. They applied as business with 6L income and they also mentioned that I have 2 employees and I'm doing that business from 3 yrs...
the agent said, it is their way of applying C2C.
and yes the result is as expected. the application was rejected by backend team.
I think putting as salary have more chance of approval than business. 6L income business with your card limit sounds absurd, don't you you🤔