• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply IDFC Wealth CC Card to Card?

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How to apply card to card idfc wealth credit card, can we apply offline too, I ve signature salary account with idfc

They usually do not entertain card to card upgrade. Since you have signature account with them, they will offer you First Classic initially. My suggestion will be not to go for the offer and play the waiting game with them. They will almost irritate you with calls and emails. After couple of months they'll offer you Select variant. Otherwise their upgrade procedure is Credit Limit based. At 3L+ they will upgrade to Select and to Wealth, if credit limit is 5L+.

While applying for IDFC card i just selected my HDFC diners privilege card and entered it's limit 4.48 lakhs I immediately got a prompt that I will get wealth with same limit, and I got the card within 4 days. Still thinking why others are facing this issue, I think having a savings account in IDFC is the downside.

While applying for IDFC card i just selected my HDFC diners privilege card and entered it's limit 4.48 lakhs I immediately got a prompt that I will get wealth with same limit, and I got the card within 4 days. Still thinking why others are facing this issue, I think having a savings account in IDFC is the downside.
I am not getting ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card in the variant section when selected Card to Card ,

Can we just select the bank and without Variant , can we proceed?

Back