• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply IndusInd card on Card-to-card basis?

pradeepG

TF Premier
i am looking for an IndusInd card. want to apply on card to card basis. can i do it online or offline??

tried connecting with branch executives, but they are dumb, doesn't know what and when there will be a cibil hit, said to give pan etc details, then said will generate a link there you can insert the OTP, then their system will show the offered cards to them, then they will check offer and tell me the cards on offer, that is exactly same as online self applying process.

Basically they don't care for my number of cibil hits or score. for first cibil hit they want to check the cards. then they will put application for 2nd hit. (please correct if the process is something else than what i am picturing)

1. Want to know C2C Process
2. Already have 2 current accounts, but both are secondary accounts for 2 different firms, don't do much transactions in those account, avg 25-30 transactions per month per account
3. have good CIBIL 795+ & no defaults in CIBIL
4. Credit History 7+yrs
5. Have card of 4 banks already
6. Prefer LTF Card. Plz suggest??
7. Want limit as good as the base/refering/source card used for c2c

i am looking for an IndusInd card. want to apply on card to card basis. can i do it online or offline??

tried connecting with branch executives, but they are dumb, doesn't know what and when there will be a cibil hit, said to give pan etc details, then said will generate a link there you can insert the OTP, then their system will show the offered cards to them, then they will check offer and tell me the cards on offer, that is exactly same as online self applying process.

Basically they don't care for my number of cibil hits or score. for first cibil hit they want to check the cards. then they will put application for 2nd hit. (please correct if the process is something else than what i am picturing)

2. Already have 2 current accounts, but both are secondary accounts for 2 different firms, don't do much transactions in those account, avg 25-30 transactions per month per account
4. Credit History 7+yrs
You can directly app on cibil base, currently indusind approve card directly on cibil based. I also applied for legend approve easily in 2 days without any physical verification.

4. Credit History 7+yrs
C4C process for IndusInd is offline only right now. Visit a branch or sales booth for a C2C application.

CIBIL will be hit once. Tell them you want to apply for C4C program. They have 3 programs, i think.
1. CIBIL based
2. Income based (you'll need to provide income docs)
3. C4C based (you'll need to provide card statement)

CIBIL is hit once and they get to know the Credit limit you'll eligible for for all 3 programs.

Basis the credit limit you want, they'll proceed ahead and show the cards you're eligible for.

If the branch guys are dumb, where you visited, try another branch.

C4C process for IndusInd is offline only right now. Visit a branch or sales booth for a C2C application.

CIBIL will be hit once. Tell them you want to apply for C4C program. They have 3 programs, i think.
1. CIBIL based
2. Income based (you'll need to provide income docs)
3. C4C based (you'll need to provide card statement)

CIBIL is hit once and they get to know the Credit limit you'll eligible for for all 3 programs.

Basis the credit limit you want, they'll proceed ahead and show the cards you're eligible for.

If the branch guys are dumb, where you visited, try another branch.
Thanks,
a few more info if possible, what limit can i expect if i have suppose an another banks card with 3L limit and excellent CIBIL 790+

Ideally, it should be the same, matching your existing card's limit. That's how it's supposed to work for C2C unless you are applying for HDFC card 😂.
Didn't get this joke.

I had recently applied for HDFC TATA neu Infinite card on C4C with my SBI Card BPCL Octane card with 2lakh limit (my total limit with SBI divided among 3 cards is 7.1 lakhs) and got a limit of 6.61 lakh from HDFC. This seems fair to me.

Didn't get this joke.

I had recently applied for HDFC TATA neu Infinite card on C4C with my SBI Card BPCL Octane card with 2lakh limit (my total limit with SBI divided among 3 cards is 7.1 lakhs) and got a limit of 6.61 lakh from HDFC. This seems fair to me.
Stick around long enough and you will get it 😉

Kahan se shuru karu 😂

There are many cases shared in this forum. For instance, someone applied for Regalia, but ended up receiving Millenia or Moneyback instead 😂. Another person closed their card and reapplied, hoping for a better outcome, but ended up with a significantly lower limit. Yet another individual applied using a card with a limit of 4L+ and received only a 23k limit. In short, there are too many horror stories to count. Perhaps this topic deserves a separate thread 😂.

Kahan se shuru karu 😂

There are many cases shared in this forum. For instance, someone applied for Regalia, but ended up receiving Millenia or Moneyback instead 😂. Another person closed their card and reapplied, hoping for a better outcome, but ended up with a significantly lower limit. Yet another individual applied using a card with a limit of 4L+ and received only a 23k limit. In short, there are too many horror stories to count. Perhaps this topic deserves a separate thread 😂.
LoL. 😂

Happed to me also. I had applied for Rupay varient of the card (for UPI) but got Visa. Got correct card after complaining to customer care on email.

I seem to have been relatively lucky compared to the instances you've mentioned.

Though I'm a CC enthusiast for last few years, I'm new to this forum. Treasure trove of information.

LoL. 😂

Happed to me also. I had applied for Rupay varient of the card (for UPI) but got Visa. Got correct card after complaining to customer care on email.

I seem to have been relatively lucky compared to the instances you've mentioned.

Though I'm a CC enthusiast for last few years, I'm new to this forum. Treasure trove of information.
Actually, you can consider yourself lucky. There are numerous similar stories scattered throughout the forum. 🤞👍😁

4. Credit History 7+yrs

4. Credit History 7+yrs
@Fplaystore99 can be of help

My unsuccessful ordeal for Legend + Select account
- Went to IndusInd branch to apply for Legend, they connected to a CC agent. He found that I already have a CIF (Stupid Paytm FD). I was told I had to open an account first.
- Since my existing CIF address & aadhar address were different, account was opened with existing address and they were not able to add a communication address using self-declaration. There was a debit freeze for 1 week or so but finally the account was up and running. They made the receptionist the RM and now she calls me every couple of weeks for opening FD and other stuff
- I updated address to match aadhar
- Called up CC agent, he told me that pincode is non-serviceable and asked me to check app if I am getting the option to add address without document. I was not. He said not possible to apply for card. What surprised me was that he gave up so easily. Normally CC agents have some tricks up their sleeve.
Now I am stuck with 50K AMB account.
Any suggestions? (I don't have any alternate address proof for a serviceable pin-code.)

My unsuccessful ordeal for Legend + Select account
- Went to IndusInd branch to apply for Legend, they connected to a CC agent. He found that I already have a CIF (Stupid Paytm FD). I was told I had to open an account first.
- Since my existing CIF address & aadhar address were different, account was opened with existing address and they were not able to add a communication address using self-declaration. There was a debit freeze for 1 week or so but finally the account was up and running. They made the receptionist the RM and now she calls me every couple of weeks for opening FD and other stuff
- I updated address to match aadhar
- Called up CC agent, he told me that pincode is non-serviceable and asked me to check app if I am getting the option to add address without document. I was not. He said not possible to apply for card. What surprised me was that he gave up so easily. Normally CC agents have some tricks up their sleeve.
Now I am stuck with 50K AMB account.
Any suggestions? (I don't have any alternate address proof for a serviceable pin-code.)
Ask them to downgrade your account to Zero MAB for now, until your pincode becomes serviceable.

Back