• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to avail concierge service? Axis Magnus

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am looking to buy tickets for the India vs New Zealand 2nd ODI and for the Formula-E Hyderabad. But I am unable to find the match tickets online or on Bookmyshow.
I want to know if I can call the concierge service and ask them to book the tickets for me. I have never done this before hence I don’t have an idea.
Can anyone tell me the process? Like do they give me various stands options or do they charge an extra fee? Or is there anything else I should know about.

I am looking to buy tickets for the India vs New Zealand 2nd ODI and for the Formula-E Hyderabad. But I am unable to find the match tickets online or on Bookmyshow.
I want to know if I can call the concierge service and ask them to book the tickets for me. I have never done this before hence I don’t have an idea.
Can anyone tell me the process? Like do they give me various stands options or do they charge an extra fee? Or is there anything else I should know about.
IND vs NZL ticket sale will go live in 3-4 days. frequently visit the BMS (2-3 times a day)

Back