• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to become a 1st generational business "owner".

“I am just describing my life. I hesitate to give advice because every major single piece of advice I was given turned out to be wrong and I am glad I didn’t follow them. I was told to focus and I never did. I was told to never procrastinate and I waited 20 years for The Black Swan and it sold 3 million copies. I was told to avoid putting fictional characters in my books and I did put in Nero Tulip and Fat Tony because I got bored otherwise. I was told to not insult the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal; the more I insulted them the nicer they were to me and the more they solicited Op-Eds. I was told to avoid lifting weights for a back pain and became a weightlifter: never had a back problem since. If I had to relive my life I would be even more stubborn and uncompromising than I have been.”

- NN Taleb

The most difficult thing was changing my monthly salary mindset, you just have to get comfortable by the fact that sales may never come and you will try it anyway.

People often don't start just because they don't know how to do taxes & complaince, the tax babu doesn't care about that if you got 0 sales. Step by Step!

Confused 3 Idiots GIF by Bombay Softwares

Back