• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to buy Amazon pay GV?

Whats the best way to buy Amazon Pay GV?

Can't buy it through Amazon as they are not allowing payment via CC
Magicpin is charging 1% charge on payment via cc
Tata Neu Max amount is 1k

Looking to buy 40k apay balance. Obviously don't have Infinia, DCB. Looking to buy via SBI CB.

Tata neu - 10k per month
I know we can buy 1k at a time. It will take only a few more minutes.

Looking to buy 40k apay balance. Obviously don't have Infinia, DCB. Looking to buy via SBI CB.
what do u mean by not allowing payment by cc? u can't use cc to buy gv? pls chk.. cant be right

Last edited:

That's a new one I've heard...
Who said you can't buy GV with CC..
I just bought a 10k GV with CC...
Pls recheck...

He must have used it excessively, and Amazon has the full discretion to remove the credit card payment option from his account. That's why he is unable to make the purchase directly. Source: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GMEPD5NLAENJEC9H

Note: Amazon can disable credit cards for purchase of Gift Cards from time to time on select accounts. You can use any of the other permitted instruments such as Debit Cards, Netbanking and UPI in case you do not see the option to use credit card on your Gift Card purchase.

Create a new Amazon Account…you can buy upto 30-35k Apay vouchers via CC every month…although the said limit can be less also…as seen in several cases !!

Back