• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to cancel ICICI Rupay Credit Card Subscription for Hotstar

hedgehog2122

TF Select
Dear All,

I purchased hotstar subscription recently through thier app using ICICI Rupay CC. I generally has a habit of cancelling subscription once it gets reflected in account just to ensure there is no future direct debit on auto renewal.

ICICI net banking is redirecting to SIHUB portal and it seems RUPAY variant are not supported. Kindly advise how to get the subscription cancelled. Customer care also has no clue as they have no control over SIHUB.

1719817348371.jpeg

Attachments

• 1719817251375.png
    1719817251375.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
ICICI net banking is redirecting to SIHUB portal and it seems RUPAY variant are not supported. Kindly advise how to get the subscription cancelled. Customer care also has no clue as they have no control over SIHUB.
Recently Same thing happened to me but with Axis Flipkart card received the SMS & Email 4-5 days before Auto Debit. On opening the link I was redirected to the SIHUB portal I cancelled my subscription via OTP it was a smooth process. For this reason, now I use GV for Subscriptions & I received a good discount. No need to cancel autopay.

Recently Same thing happened to me but with Axis Flipkart card received the SMS & Email 4-5 days before Auto Debit. On opening the link I was redirected to the SIHUB portal I cancelled my subscription via OTP it was a smooth process. For this reason, now I use GV for Subscriptions & I received a good discount. No need to cancel autopay.
That is the way forward, but what to do now.

Back