• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to check number of free lounge visit are left in HDFC CC

preet patel

TF Buzz
I'm having a business regalia credit card and that gives me 12 domestic lounge access in India, but how could I know how many free access are left in this card.
I have called phone banking customer care (they said they have not access to see this)
I have sent an email at Hdfc Cards department (they also not saying)

what to do now, any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

I'm having a business regalia credit card and that gives me 12 domestic lounge access in India, but how could I know how many free access are left in this card.
Go through your Regalia Statements and count the number of times you have availed the Lounges. If you haven't availed a single visit, 12 will be remaining.
The total count is calculated from the time of card issue - on yearly basis.

1661595782978.png

Last edited:
I have called phone banking customer care (they said they have not access to see this)

Thank you in advance
Use this login it will show balance usage left in real-time

Thank you in advance
Register your card on dream folk for check. They charge 2 rupees for registration

Back