• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close axis cc?

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have axis vi cc. I want to close this credit card. I have called axis customer care many times but they give same response and no resolution.
Best way to get the card closed?

Last edited:

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I have axis vi cc. I want to close this credit card. I have called axis customer care many times but they have same response and no resolution.
Send an email to their PNO. You can google his email id.
If they don't then you can threaten them using RBI Ombudsman

cardy

TF Ace
I have axis vi cc. I want to close this credit card. I have called axis customer care many times but they give same response and no resolution.
But I have closed axis card, no pain. Called customer care they insist on keeping it. You just say I have determined. They transfer to senior desk or retention team. They again insist you with some perks. You just say I know these but I just want to close my card. You just do it. They will close it instantly.

Just remember to make the outstanding balance zero before making the call.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can call them and don't hang up until the card is closed.

If you don't like talking, send an email to their customer support and they will shut it down(will need a few emails back and forth though).

GBajaj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I closed my Axis Magnus card a couple months back (have no other relationship with them) and they continue to send no due bills and other spam messages including ACH mandate registration!
Even though they confirmed my request for card closure is accepted on phone two months back, I have not received a card closure confirmation by email. My login credentials have been disabled and unable to get through to customer care by chat/phone now.
Can someone please share the process and/or email address I can contact them at?