• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Deal with BoB CC failed UPI Transactions?

Predator

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Every second payment using BoB CC via UPI fails and for many transactions, the amount gets debited from Credit card .
Initially, I did not care about it thinking anyway refund will come after a few days automatically.
But this is not the case with BOB, I have raised a dispute for a transaction done on 19th May and they credited the amount manually after investigation .

Now the real headache is I have some 10-15 transactions more which failed but amount debited and some of these are of small amounts like 95, 110, 60 etc.
Also, there is no option on App too to raise a dispute, and the process is very exhaustive to share proof of failure, and continuously follow up for two-three weeks.

Has anyone else here faced a similar issue or any idea how to deal with it efficiently?

OMG - today I tried a transaction unsuccessfully twice. Third time I used my PNB card instead and it worked -- like anything except BoB seems to, on UPI. Let me check if I got debited (I think not though).

UPDATE: there seems to be no clear way to check it on https://online.bobcards.com/ - anyway I didn't get a debit SMS so I guess I'm not debited. But still this is quite horrible!

Last edited:
You need to raise despute or send mail with fail transection details. Else you are not going to get your money back. I had faced and waited more than 14 days after then i mailed and they refunded in 3 days.

I think there should be strong repercussions against BoB for this. I am sure RBI would have some rules against this behaviour.
I wonder how many innocent people are losing their money to bank because of this.

@Abhishek012 sirji, aapki pehchaan hai kahi toh raise karke resolve karwao please.

OMG - today I tried a transaction unsuccessfully twice. Third time I used my PNB card instead and it worked -- like anything except BoB seems to, on UPI. Let me check if I got debited (I think not though).

UPDATE: there seems to be no clear way to check it on https://online.bobcards.com/ - anyway I didn't get a debit SMS so I guess I'm not debited. But still this is quite horrible!
Yesterday evening I did a transaction that went through in the first attempt -- again this morning. Maybe I judged them too harshly

Back