• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus How to download Axis CC unbilled transactions excel

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As the transaction says...I want to download the excel/csv of all unbilled cc transactions in the running month from axis website...but the download option only allows to download generated statements....how to download what I need? Below is a ss of the website statement page

1726206209476.webp

Not getting any option, you can save as pdf those (visible page transactions in unbilled section) and use any 3rd party tool to convert as excel, thats one alternative.

Well, when I paid electricity bill in APEPDCL app, payment failed but money deducted. CC is asking for unbilled statement in PDF to process manual refund.

for only 1 transaction, a screenshot would be fine and it works so far for me in any known apps. check once. PDF is mainly to send large data.

i already did send screenshot. But they want the statement in PDF.

login to netbanking (same may available app, do check respective tabs) -> cards -> select card -> transactions -> select the required transaction (it will show that transaction in pop-up) -> print -> save as pdf.

thats one alternative.

Back