• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to extract value out of DCB

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I recently got LTF DCB, can anyone guide me on how to extract value out of it.

My online spends are mostly on Amazon, Flipkart, firstcry, etc.

Also, let me know how to purchase vouchers from smartbuy for reward multiplier.

And also how to apply reward multiplier on shopping on Flipkart through smartbuy

Thanks

Last edited:
Alumni offer.. you can find many threads here for the same..
I do have a question regarding this. I have Classic Banking with HDFC for the past 8 months and they are upgrading to Preferred Bank account. I am going to apply DCB after upgrade. Should I apply as an Institution Alumni or get credit card and ask them for an fee reversal or try for LTF before applying the card?

I do have a question regarding this. I have Classic Banking with HDFC for the past 8 months and they are upgrading to Preferred Bank account. I am going to apply DCB after upgrade. Should I apply as an Institution Alumni or get credit card and ask them for an fee reversal or try for LTF before applying the card?
Go through Alumni route it's easier that way @Tosh

I have issues with issuance of HDFC Credit Card. In 2013 I have some HDFC Credit card which later got renewed in 2016 which I didn't get it delivered. Now cut to 2023 when I apply for new card they are saying that your card application is being rejected for that reason. I have good relationship with them as I have classic bank account and good transactions. I am not sure whether I can get the credit card under Alumni Offer from HDFC or any other card.

Someone from Community please do help.

Hi,

Can anyone guide me on my original post.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

And also how to apply reward multiplier on shopping on Flipkart through smartbuy

Hi,

Thanks
Thread 'People with Diners Club Black card. How and where are you using your card ?' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-how-and-where-are-you-using-your-card.9046/

Post in thread 'DCB - Details of all possible benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/dcb-details-of-all-possible-benefits.5127/post-85794

Back