• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get ₹500 gift voucher from HDFC MoneyBack + Card for 50k Quarterly Spend?

dhiraz

TF Ace
I Completed 50k Spending Criteria from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Mar 2023 for HDFC MoneyBack + To Get ₹500 gift voucher But Not Received

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 7.25.39 PM.png

This is My First Spending 50k So Don't Know How & When They Give This Gift Voucher

If Anyone Receive Please Tell Me

ChatGPT

Subject: Non-receipt of HDFC Bank Credit Card Spend Based Milestone Gift Voucher

Dear HDFC Bank Customer Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding the non-receipt of a Spend Based Milestone Gift Voucher associated with my HDFC Bank Credit Card.

I am an esteemed customer of HDFC Bank, holding a credit card with the number [credit card number]. As per the terms and conditions of my credit card, I am entitled to receive a gift voucher upon reaching specific spending milestones. I have recently achieved one such milestone, as confirmed by my credit card statement.

However, despite the milestone being attained, I have not yet received the corresponding gift voucher. I have been eagerly anticipating the voucher as it is one of the incentives for utilizing my HDFC Bank Credit Card for transactions. I believe there might have been a delay or an oversight in dispatching the voucher.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter and ensuring the prompt delivery of the Spend Based Milestone Gift Voucher. I have been a loyal customer of HDFC Bank for several years, and such delays are not in line with the exceptional service I have come to expect from your esteemed institution.

To assist you in resolving this issue, I am providing the necessary details below:

Credit Card Number: [credit card number]
Registered Name: [your name]
Milestone Reached: [mention the specific milestone reached]
Date of Milestone Achievement: [mention the date when you reached the milestone]

I would appreciate it if you could expedite the resolution of this matter and provide me with an update on the status of my gift voucher at the earliest convenience.

In case further information or clarification is required, please do not hesitate to contact me at [your contact number] or [your email address].

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a prompt resolution.

Yours faithfully,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Number]
[Your Email Address]

I Completed 50k Spending Criteria from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Mar 2023 for HDFC MoneyBack + To Get ₹500 gift voucher But Not Received

This is My First Spending 50k So Don't Know How & When They Give This Gift Voucher

If Anyone Receive Please Tell Me

you will definitely get it..
If your spending is spread across multiple months, then the mail gets triggered after 60 days (as shared by aay001 too)

If you do it winthin same statement, then you may get that mail in same month too

Happened with me where I spent 1L on my Millennia and received Rs.1000 gift voucher in the same month even before bill generation

ChatGPT

Subject: Non-receipt of HDFC Bank Credit Card Spend Based Milestone Gift Voucher

Dear HDFC Bank Customer Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding the non-receipt of a Spend Based Milestone Gift Voucher associated with my HDFC Bank Credit Card.

I am an esteemed customer of HDFC Bank, holding a credit card with the number [credit card number]. As per the terms and conditions of my credit card, I am entitled to receive a gift voucher upon reaching specific spending milestones. I have recently achieved one such milestone, as confirmed by my credit card statement.

However, despite the milestone being attained, I have not yet received the corresponding gift voucher. I have been eagerly anticipating the voucher as it is one of the incentives for utilizing my HDFC Bank Credit Card for transactions. I believe there might have been a delay or an oversight in dispatching the voucher.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter and ensuring the prompt delivery of the Spend Based Milestone Gift Voucher. I have been a loyal customer of HDFC Bank for several years, and such delays are not in line with the exceptional service I have come to expect from your esteemed institution.

To assist you in resolving this issue, I am providing the necessary details below:

Credit Card Number: [credit card number]
Registered Name: [your name]
Milestone Reached: [mention the specific milestone reached]
Date of Milestone Achievement: [mention the date when you reached the milestone]

I would appreciate it if you could expedite the resolution of this matter and provide me with an update on the status of my gift voucher at the earliest convenience.

In case further information or clarification is required, please do not hesitate to contact me at [your contact number] or [your email address].

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a prompt resolution.

Yours faithfully,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Number]
[Your Email Address]
Now bank executives will reply the same automated message.
They are ready with chatGPT script for every customer 😂

Back