• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get 1% Cashback for HDFC Credit Card Repayment through HDFC Platinum debit card?

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @souvikdey2002 Hi.. I want to do my HDFC CC payment through my HDFC platinum debit card to get 1% cashback. As of now I am getting cashback on other banks credit cards payments but for HDFC CC I couldn't find any solution to get the cashback on platinum debit card. Is it possible through any platform?

@TechnoFino @souvikdey2002 Hi.. I want to do my HDFC CC payment through my HDFC platinum debit card to get 1% cashback. As of now I am getting cashback on other banks credit cards payments but for HDFC CC I couldn't find any solution to get the cashback on platinum debit card. Is it possible through any platform?
Step 1 : Register Your Can In HDFC Bank Bill Desk Feature (You Can Register Card Of Any Bank)

Step 2 : Enable Auto-Pay For Your Connivance.

Now It Will Automatically Fetch The Bill And Will Pay On Or Before Due Date

use Paytm/Mobikwik to pay your Hdfc cc bill using Hdfc millennia debit card only... you will get 1% cashback,
note- Platinum debit card will not earn any cashback for bill payment via Paytm/MobiKwik

Back