• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Amazon pay fastag offline/toll booth

Is there a way to buy Amazonpay ICICIC fastag offline?
I'm getting a new car and I want the tag along with car delivery (as I need to travel intercity on same day)

Also, Can the dealership deliver vehicle without fastag? may be because the fastag they're providing is not something that I want. or can we ask them to provide fastag of my choice?

There is this option to pickup the fastag in amazon app
Anyone aware about this process?
Who is fastag agent?

1728048093095.webp

1728048226353.webp

Dealers have to provide fastag as per rules. Don't think they can skip on it.

Best option for you is to take the fastag from dealer and use it for your trip. Once back you can apply for Amazon fastag and close the dealer provided fastag with refund of security deposit

Now a days, most of the fastags can be recharged by using Amazon Pay balance form Amazon app. So Apay fastag is not greatly useful

You can politely inform the dealership that you do not intend to buy the Fastag with your car purchase. Although they may insist that it is mandatory, you should be able to convince them otherwise. If they sense that you might back out of the car purchase, they will likely allow you to skip the Fastag purchase.

Back