• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis magnus as LTF?

How to apply?
Can do offline c2c with high limits card - 4L+. If you already have axis cards and bank acct - check if there is pre approved offer for Magnus - instant card generation. Generally if cards limit above 2 lac and bank acct - Magnus pre approved offer is there.
If you want Magnus LTF - better apply offline - submit proper documents and ask for LTF before hand only.

Your salary account must be with Axis and net credit of 5 lakhs for Magnus LTF. If you meet this condition you can apply at any branch.
Can do offline c2c with high limits card - 4L+. If you already have axis cards and bank acct - check if there is pre approved offer for Magnus - instant card generation. Generally if cards limit above 2 lac and bank acct - Magnus pre approved offer is there.
If you want Magnus LTF - better apply offline - submit proper documents and ask for LTF before hand only.
What happens if i open a salry account and get the card LTF and close the account?
Will it continue to stay LTF?

What happens if i open a salry account and get the card LTF and close the account?
Will it continue to stay LTF?
I would say as it's Axis, probably won't stay LTF. It would be similar to Axis select being offered LTF as long as your Burgundy account is there. So better to get confirmation over mail/in writing.

Back