• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Regalia upgrade as LTF

korin

TF Buzz
I already own Regalia First CC (Limit ~5 lakhs), and I've got an upgrade offer for Regalia. But, it has an Annual fee of 2,500.

My question is, how can I get this as LTF? Should I ignore this offer and wait for few more months/years and then will I be offered a LTF upgrade?

I already own Regalia First CC (Limit ~5 lakhs), and I've got an upgrade offer for Regalia. But, it has an Annual fee of 2,500.

My question is, how can I get this as LTF? Should I ignore this offer and wait for few more months/years and then will I be offered a LTF upgrade?
write a mail to Grievance.Redressal@hdfcbank.com and ask them to make it LTF and if they deny then keep using your ragalia first.

Close your current card and apply for the required card after six months card to card or with salary slips if you are on listed companies you'll get LTF

Back