• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get the best deal for buying Apple Mac Book M2?

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, this is my first thread and I am afraid it's not directly related to credit cards but I am sure you guys will be able to help me in getting the best deal.

I want to buy Apple Mac Book M2 13" or Apple Mac Book M2 Pro 13" (my budget is flexible up to 10k+).

Currently, there is an offer for students on Apple's official website: 10k off plus Free Airpods 3rd Gen. I am very confused if I should buy online or from offline stores like Croma, Reliance Digital, etc.

1692943220465.png

Which credit card to use to pay for the amount so that I can save a little more in the form of rewards?

This post is not very structured, so please don't mind.

Just let me know how to get the cheapest deal.

Thanks in Advance

use student discount and buy from sbi cashback ... or ace 2% and claim gst if possible :)
  1. Use the student discount and purchase with SBI cashback: This means you can take advantage of a student discount and receive cashback from the State Bank of India (SBI) if applicable.
  2. Use a 2% cashback offer and claim GST (Goods and Services Tax) if possible: In this scenario, you would benefit from a 2% cashback offer, and you may also be eligible to claim GST.
The choice between these options would depend on your specific circumstances and which option provides greater overall savings or benefits for your purchase.