• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase ICICI limit

psmangat5

TF Select
I have ICICI Amazon pay credit card with limit of 5 lakh, want to increase it, can anyone tell where to send my Salary Slips? I have salary of 1.76 lakh per month will they give me higher limit?

I have ICICI Amazon pay credit card with limit of 5 lakh, want to increase it, can anyone tell where to send my Salary Slips? I have salary of 1.76 lakh per month will they give me higher limit?
Yes, Contact the Customer Care.

1) Apay card approval month/ year
2) have you provided income doc at the time of application? If so, how much income then?

1) Apay card approval month/ year
2) have you provided income doc at the time of application? If so, how much income then?
1. Nov 2020
2. no, it was based upon my Amazon Pay spends.
3. I have made some good spends in last couple of months and have paid them forex fees

1. Nov 2020
2. no, it was based upon my Amazon Pay spends.
3. I have made some good spends in last couple of months and have paid them forex fees
Have you ever got any limit enhancement in this past 4 years?

yes, but last one was around 2 years ago

Okay , do this:

Option 1) : Check if you already have an existing LE offer
Option2) : Call customer care and ask for the LE offer , if not available ask for the email address to send the income docs
Option 3) : Implement my proprietory "Stop and Start " Technique ( Proprietory as regards to the NAME)..

Details of each options:

Option 1

1721279983817.webp

Option 2 : Self explanatory

Option 3:

Immediately stop using the card for 2 to 3 months, and after that start using for 1 month and stop again.. re-peat the same

You will get Limit enhancement in 6 months.

All the best
enjoy

Last edited:
Immediately stop using the card for 2 to 3 months, and after that start using for 1 month and stop again.. re-peat the same
I think this actually works.
Though I did not know such method exists.

@SSV i was not aware that you had this trademarked. XD

So, my Apay ICICI had credit limit of 2.4L earlier. I stopped using it in March this year (Because i was busy using my other cards). They offered to increase the credit limit to 5.1L just like that.

Will definitely try this next month. Just one doubt, stop using completely or can I use but clear bill before bill generation?

ICICI rejected my request when I sent them email. They didn't even ask for ITR or made any CIBIL inquiry. My current CL is Rs. 5L too.

I have 3 ICICI cards (Amazon Pay, HPCL Coral, Coral Rupay). Shall I stop using all these 3 cards?

Yes ,
ICICI rejected my request when I sent them email. They didn't even ask for ITR or made any CIBIL inquiry. My current CL is Rs. 5L too.

I have 3 ICICI cards (Amazon Pay, HPCL Coral, Coral Rupay). Shall I stop using all these 3 cards?
Yes, implement my trade mark strategy of "start and stop technique ".

Back