• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make HDFC Credit Card LTF

preet patel

TF Buzz
I want to apply pre approved credit card for my mother and it shows me 3 option Millennia, Diners Privilege, Indigo 6e xl

I want it just for lounge access so i will go for diners privilege, is there any trick or hack to make it lifetime free without spending 1,00,000 rs in 90 days

I want to apply pre approved credit card for my mother and it shows me 3 option Millennia, Diners Privilege, Indigo 6e xl

I want it just for lounge access so i will go for diners privilege, is there any trick or hack to make it lifetime free without spending 1,00,000 rs in 90 days
Refer to this Thread for more information.

not something you are look for but I have a question. how old is the account and account type ? balance maintained and is your mom using another CC from HDFC ...?

Because I am also waiting for pre approved millennia CC from HDFC but I am getting money back + only

Applying for an Addon card also makes it LTF, if that is showing as option to you while applying

Take an add on card (it's free of cost)

not something you are look for but I have a question. how old is the account and account type ? balance maintained and is your mom using another CC from HDFC ...?

Because I am also waiting for pre approved millennia CC from HDFC but I am getting money back + only
My mothers account is 16 months old and she's maintaining some funds in saving and FD.

Back