• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to manage multiple Axis cards?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have two Axis bank Credit Cards and no savings account with Axis bank. Now when I use the app it only shows one of the card and I have to de-register the device every time to manage the other card. Can you not use two cards with in the same Axis mobile app?

I have two Axis bank Credit Cards and no savings account with Axis bank. Now when I use the app it only shows one of the card and I have to de-register the device every time to manage the other card. Can you not use two cards with in the same Axis mobile app?
I’m using 2 cards in mobile without any issues - don’t have Axis savings account either.

For some reason I am absolutely unable to. While registering it asks which card to I want to link the app to and then the existence of the other just vanishes 😓

I am on iOS too. I have asked the customer care to help and they have taken the request and have given a resolution time of 5 days. It seems I’ll have to wait.
Anyway thanks 🙏

Both of your cards are associated with different customer ids. Ask customer care to merge cards to a single customer id.
Send an SMS to 56161600 saying "CUSTIDCC XXXX" [card's last 4 digits] to get your cust id.

Also have same issue. I have 2 cards magnus and Vistara with 2 different customer IDs.
Should I ask axis to merge the cust Ids or let it be as it is???
I raised a request with the customer care and it took them a week’s time but they merged both my customer ID’s. I had a mere 120 ER on the Magnus’s Cust id which was lost though. Get it done asap. Also check if the reward system is working for you or not once the ID’s are merged.

I raised a request with the customer care it took a week’s time but they merged both my customer ID’s. I had a mere 120 ER on the Magnus’s Cust id which was lost though. Get it done asap. Also check if the reward system is working for you or not once the ID’s are merged.
Oh... I have 7k points on magnus and 50k bonus for 2 months is pending.
I guess I should not risk it by merging.
What's the harm in 2 cust Ids?

I dont have axis savings and im using 3 axis cards without any issue. Try uninstall and reinstall app it might fix the problem ur facing

Oh... I have 7k points on magnus and 50k bonus for 2 months is pending.
I guess I should not risk it by merging.
What's the harm in 2 cust Ids?
No no you should get them merged. Just make sure your ER will be safe by asking about it before hand. Two ID’s is a hassle which is absolutely not worth the effort.

I dont have axis savings and im using 3 axis cards without any issue. Try uninstall and reinstall app it might fix the problem ur facing
Thank you. The issue was resolved a while back. They created two separate customer id’s for me because of which I could only login one of them at a time. Got them merged and the issue was resolved.

Thank you. The issue was resolved a while back. They created two separate customer id’s for me because of which I could only login one of them at a time. Got them merged and the issue was resolved.
I didn't knew about this 2 cust id thing i thought app was not working properly due to some bug.

No no you should get them merged. Just make sure your ER will be safe by asking about it before hand. Two ID’s is a hassle which is absolutely not worth the effort.
Not a hassle. I don't plan to use Vistara card much. Will use for 2.5 lakhs in just 1 transaction. Get 2 business class tickets... And close the card after 11 months or so.
Vistara anyway is merging with air India.
It will be a dormant card.
I bought it for business class tickets and gold class Vistara.
Infact, Axis customer service is poor.. They may lose my reward points.. Don't want to risk my magnus monthly bonus.

Not a hassle. I don't plan to use Vistara card much. Will use for 2.5 lakhs in just 1 transaction. Get 2 business class tickets... And close the card after 11 months or so.
Vistara anyway is merging with air India.
It will be a dormant card.
I bought it for business class tickets and gold class Vistara.
Infact, Axis customer service is poor.. They may lose my reward points.. Don't want to risk my magnus monthly bonus.
That should work for you then.
Did you just get your VI or did you get it while they were still running the offer?

Back