• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Manage Multiple Credit Cards

Cred asks / steals / takes way too much information.
Use the 'Calendar' which sends you reminder any no. day and times.
Use SMS Organizer app from Microsoft, that also makes auto reminder in the app from the credit/utility bill sms you receive.
Okay but sometimes we don't remember the amount or we delete the messages in this case we have to open statement everytime or use net banking or have to find messages to know the amount. Do you have solutions for this to?

Okay but sometimes we don't remember the amount or we delete the messages in this case we have to open statement everytime or use net banking or have to find messages to know the amount. Do you have solutions for this to?
Nope
Then you should avoid using multiple cc

BTW you can just use cred to pay cc bill directly entering the amount any not giving any access permission.
I follow the same thing I haven't given any access to cred nither sms nor email

Nope

BTW you can just use cred to pay cc bill directly entering the amount any not giving any access permission.
Mei tho cred hi use krta hu 😂 if you have not given any permission then how cred tracks your due amount?

As @HyperBeast said, use only one CC else
1. Then don't delete the sms OR
2. Hire a personal money manager to take care of your payments :)
Jokes apart .. we have to inculcate a bit of discipline in ourself if we are to have multiple CC and take benefit of them all without falling into credit card debt.

Nope

Still Cred gets your cibil report, If you are going to enter it manually, why not Amazon Pay?
I have been using Amazon Pay till now, until I got to know about adding the billers directly, not all banks support it though.

Back