• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to maximize rewards on one time ~2L in International spends?

Hi guys,
I am planning to move to US for my masters next year, and will be spending approx 2 lakhs in upcoming 2-3 months in test and application fees. I was looking for credit card options to maximize rewards on my spends. I currently hold 4 credit cards, all LTF, with limits of 2-2.5L (onecard, diners privelege, axis flipkart and icici amazon pay), have a cibil score of ~780 (experian ~830, crif ~790). I'm open to new credit cards (paid or otherwise) I might be eligible for - but please consider that I would be only able to spend around 20-25K/month on them apart from these international spends, till august of next year. And on redemption part, if it benefits, I might be able to make 2-3 domestic flight and a long haul US flight redemptions. I also have a Fi debit card that I can use if nothing works out for it has zero forex markup.

I was looking at SC Ultimate, and Axis Magnus with the recent changes, but am not sure I would be eligible for them (20L gross income/year). Or, if I should even apply for the latter, given I would have to close them next year.
Please provide me with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks a lot for your time.
(This is my first post at Technofino, please pardon if it ain't in line with forum norms.)

Go through this thread - will help you.

Back