• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to open Airtel Mini KYC wallet?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did anyone tried to open new wallet for Airtel mini kyc wallet?
Unable to open in iOS android I tried
Used different mob nos and different aadhaar from family but no combo works now
Anyone help with trick if recently opened successfully

Ok
My issue is that the mob no already used years back and closed account due to charges
Any solution to reopen wallet only again
Called 400 but not connecting to cust care only ivr happens
My wallet is dormant and contacted on twitter, they gave me this solution but not tried yet.

We would like to inform you that your Airtel Money Wallet number 97xxxxxxxx is in dormant state and has been blocked. Hence, to re-activate your Airtel Money Wallet we request you to share the self attested scanned copy of Identity Proof (POI) with which initially you used to open your wallet along with a self-signed consent letter stating the reason for non-usage along with Account number at wecare@airtelbank.com. Further, please be informed that if you are sending Aadhaar card as your POI (Proof of Identity), we request you to strikeout/mask the first 8 digits of your Aadhaar number to ensure your information is safe and secure.

Ok
My issue is that the mob no already used years back and closed account due to charges
Any solution to reopen wallet only again
Called 400 but not connecting to cust care only ivr happens
Same my case, requested for closure of savings account since it was of no use, customer care assured me after closure I can do mini kyc and use wallet only. But now after entering otp in last stage it gives error account is closed. If you get any solution do give feedback here since i dont to use any other no. to open wallet.

Same my case, requested for closure of savings account since it was of no use, customer care assured me after closure I can do mini kyc and use wallet only. But now after entering otp in last stage it gives error account is closed. If you get any solution do give feedback here since i dont to use any other no. to open wallet.
Yes when I tried with web same response I got as account closed.
Not sure whether we can open again Waller only thing instead of account
Sure i let u know if any progress

if you use the same number, they will ask you to visit nearest office and convert it to airtel full kyc bank account. Tried with a friends dormant account.

To open mini KYC, Try with an unused number

Attachments

• image_picker7081802626163409835.jpg
    image_picker7081802626163409835.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
When I asked I don't want Savings account just wallet reactivation, I am asked to give Driving License copy and consent letter to reactivate. I have not responded them yet as I think DL is also POI and POA document for opening savings account.

When I asked I don't want Savings account just wallet reactivation, I am asked to give Driving License copy and consent letter to reactivate. I have not responded them yet as I think DL is also POI and POA document for opening savings account.
Without pan no bank can open savings account. But that's possible if dealer opens it.. There was an incident recently where a airtel dealer opened payments bank account during sim activation with only adhar details without consent of customer (dealer gets 300-600rs commission per account opened)

Without pan no bank can open savings account. But that's possible if dealer opens it.. There was an incident recently where a airtel dealer opened payments bank account during sim activation with only adhar details without consent of customer (dealer gets 300-600rs commission per account opened)
Oh but any card even if it’s virtual it should have pan details as per rbi

Back