• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to proceed for premium HDFC card as Sole proprietor?

I started my firm few months back, I have monthly fix remitance of 5.5k $(4.5L rs) to my hdfc current account, how to use this to grab a DCB or Infinia (LTF, if possible) from them?
When I was salaried, I also had my salary account with them, for which they provided me LTF regalia with 3.77L limit but it's mostly useless card.

I started my firm few months back, I have monthly fix remitance of 5.5k $(4.5L rs) to my hdfc current account, how to use this to grab a DCB or Infinia (LTF, if possible) from them?
When I was salaried, I also had my salary account with them, for which they provided me LTF regalia with 3.77L limit but it's mostly useless card.
Hi welcome to our tf community, your existing regalia is still active right snd their isn't a clear path to upgrade And there are multiple thread on these by the technofino himself you would need to search.

Last edited:
Hi.. I think you can try HDFC Corporate Credit cards. They've Platinum and Premium options, if I'm not wrong. You can contact your RM. He should be able to guide you to their Corporate team. Corporate cards give almost similar returns as compared to regular cards. You can compare and decide.

Back