• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to setup JioPay auto payment option for Jio FiberNet bill?

Neo

TF Buzz
Hi, I would like to setup Jio FiberNet broadband bill auto payment option with my SBI Cashback credit card.

In the My Jio app, there is an option (JioPay) to setup this auto payment option. However it is only showing UPI and Bank account as the options. No credit card option.

Please suggest.

I have also tried the Bill Pay & Recharge in the SBI credit card app. However jio Fibernet is not available there.

Last edited:
I have also tried the Bill Pay & Recharge in the SBI credit card app. However jio Fibernet is not available there.
I have not found option to make AutoPay with SBI card. However there is a way with rupay credit card.

Add your rupay credit card to phonepe. You will get an UPI ID for that card in the phonepe app. Go to myjio app and use this UPI ID to setup the AutoPay.

Last edited:
For some weird reason, we can't pay jio fiber bills using other apps
Currently they can be paid only through Jio site/ MyJio app
I wonder why Jio doesn't allow this, as major fiber services except Jio are listed in bill desk /other apps

Back