• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to take max compensation from Hdfc life .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My father paid bookang amount for both Speed 400 and X440 and did not bother to collect the booking amount from Hero because the amount of randy rona they be doin
If x440 was in colab with honda
It would have been a Blinder to take.

Because none make as good engine as honda

sidp

TF Ace
If x440 was in colab with honda
It would have been a Blinder to take.

Because none make as good engine as honda
In last 10year hero has worked a lot on suspension, chassis. Most technical know how came from ebr(what a legend).
Their deal with honda was such that they couldn't develop their own engine. So that's why they are lacking behind in that department. New 200cc engine isn't that reliable. But suspension & chassis is top notch.

Actually it's the current indian companies which are makin best suspension & chassis in entry level. Tvs( racing department pedigree) , hero(ebr), re( Harris performance), bajaj( ktm, husky, endurance, wp, kiska etc)

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I wasted 5k on testing
Not leaving them
Let it be. 5k isn’t a large enough amount to worry about. This isn’t the USA where you can sue everyone that easily. You will spend way more in money and time if you try to pursue this. Instead, be happy that you are healthy. Would you have preferred that the follow up tests showed that the first result was correct?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Let it be. 5k isn’t a large enough amount to worry about. This isn’t the USA where you can sue everyone that easily. You will spend way more in money and time if you try to pursue this. Instead, be happy that you are healthy. Would you have preferred that the follow up tests showed that the first result was correct?
I did full body check up in February

How can something drastic happens to me in April that too
A liver damage of more than level 2 of fatty liver.
With that kind of report.

Compensation is for time wasted ..and they are giving it because they know it's their fault .

5k isn't large amount! Ok but for who ?

I was happy and healthy they gave me nightmare for no reasons