• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC card blocked after a month of issuance

yofreestuffs

TF Buzz
Hey Guys,

I have recived an email from HSBC stating "We regret to advise that we are unable to commence the card relationship"
Upon reaching customer care they are only giving generic responce saying its due to Bank's internal policy and they can't disclose it.

I have applied for the card around a month ago, made a few purchases and even made repayment before statement generation.

Day before yesterday statement was generated and today i have recieved this email.

Any idea whats going on here?

What does this mean "even made repayment before statement generation"? Have you perfomed any high value transaction on your newly issued HSBC credit card or have you shared any wrong info in your credit card application to get a card?

Card issuers don't like people who repay even before the statement generation. You have made a sin by not even waiting for the first statement to be generated. Banks make losses because of people like you.

Whatever I said, please take it with a pinch of salt/fun.

I am truly sorry for this abrupt move by HSBC.

Hey Guys,

I have recived an email from HSBC stating "We regret to advise that we are unable to commence the card relationship"
Upon reaching customer care they are only giving generic responce saying its due to Bank's internal policy and they can't disclose it.

I have applied for the card around a month ago, made a few purchases and even made repayment before statement generation.

Day before yesterday statement was generated and today i have recieved this email.

Is the issue got resolved

That's the
Hey Guys,

Weirdest thing I've read on TF till now... Foreign banks are pretty humble to their customers and don't do this Axis bank type bullshit...
Confused Crime Drama GIF by Bombay Softwares

Back